TNT2 New Driver Setup II
is Part II of a 2 part Article.
INSTALLING THE NEW DRIVER
- RIGHT-click the desktop and select Properties.
- Click the Settings tab, and click the Advanced button.
- Click the Adapter tab, and click the Change button.
- In the Update Device
Driver Wizard select the "Specify..."
option and then the "Display..."
option of the next page.
- Click the Next button and click the Have Disk button.
- In the Install From Disk box, click the
Browse button, and point Windows to where you
have the new driver files.
- Click OK, then OK again, and in the
Select Device window, select
your card's driver, depending on which card you own.
- Click OK, and then click Next.
- Let Windows install the new drivers, and click Finish.
- Click OK, Apply, and OK.
- When prompted to restart your computer, do so...
steps described above are specifically for the set up
of my hardware and may not be the best steps for your
you are using Proprietary drivers from the Graphics
Board Manufacturer, you can use the Uninstall option
to remove your old driver instead.
the latest driver for TNT2 here.